Marnie Fogg Vintage Fashion Illustration From Harper's Bazaar
This Vintage Fashion Illustration From Harper's Bazaar book is destined to become the coffee table book of choice for every (vintage) fashion lover! The introduction is written by Marnie Fogg, she succinctly narrates the evolution of fashion illustrations featured in the American magazine that was the world's first fashion magazine for women... Harper's Bazaar! This fascinating book collates over 200 illustrations from the archives spanning a period from 1930 to 1970. Feast your eyes on these treasures and let yourself be inspired by the ever-changing twentieth century trends and styles.
- In English
- Full-colour pictures / illustrations
- 208 pages
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees