New York Puzzle Company How The Wind Blows - Vogue 1000 Piece Puzzle
Brand New Label ~ We are spending more time at home than ever... and it's the perfect excuse to take up a new hobby like doing jigsaw puzzles! And it's a stylish hobby too thanks to this How The Wind Blows - Vogue 1000 Piece Puzzle! This 'Hot Weather' Vogue Cover originally published on July 1, 1919 proves that "all the world's a stage" for fashion! The beautiful, colourful illustration by Helen Dryde depicts a chic lady strolling along the beach in a heavily accessorised and fashionable outfit. Does this puzzle set your (vintage) fashion heart aflutter?
- 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Vogue Cover by Artist Helen Dryden, originally published in July 1919
- Made from recycled chipboard
- Paper in linen style finish to reduce glare
- Puzzles are shaken before being boxed to help reduce the amount of puzzle dust.
- Finished Puzzle Size: 48.9 cm x 67.6 cm (19.25"x26.625")
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
Item can only be returned in original and unopened packaging!