Banned Retro 50s Pointelle Bow Top in Steal Blue
If you're in between sizes and prefer a more tight fit, we recommend ordering down. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
It's easy to fall in love with this 50s Pointelle Bow Top in Steal Blue! No, this isn't an illusion... this stunning top is a dream come true! The top features a beautiful round neckline with a playful bow and 3/4 sleeves, cute! Made of a lovely supple, stretchy, fine knitted, steal blue viscose blend with a classic openwork pattern. A versatile top that every vintage lady should have in her wardrobe!
- Round neckline
- Fixed bow
- 3/4 sleeves
- Stretchy ribbed trim
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 60% Viscose
- 40% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold