Blue Q 50s I Thought I Had More Money Coin Purse
Where does all my money go?! It's like hocus pocus I'm brokus! Does this sound familiar? So, it's time you only start taking some loose change with you in this 50s I Thought I Had More Money Coin Purse and you'll never spend more money than strictly necessary! Made of (95%) recycled material with a wrinkled look in black, finished off with a wonderful print of a colourful peacock with impressive feathers and the text: ''I thought I had more money'' Oh well, shopping is still cheaper than therapy! ;-)
- Small purse
- Zip closure
- Fits loose change or a few cards
- Recycled material (95%)
- 1% of the proceeds of this item will be donated to environmental organisations around the world
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Base metal
Made of 95% recycled material.
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent