Style Me Vintage TEA PARTIES A Guide To Hosting Perfect Vintage Events
TEA PARTIES A Guide To Hosting Perfect Vintage Events by Betty Blythe is a beautiful book about the different kind of parties people used to host in the period ranging from the 1920s to 1950s. With this English book you can turn your usual traditional afternoon tea into a perfectly styled retro event. Learn how to dress your table, decorate your room and how to prepare the key recipes that you can serve alongside your tea. Whether you want to host a classic Victorian Tea Party, transform your house into a 20s Speak Easy, surprise your sweetie with a romantic old-school picnic or host a 50s street party for neighbours and friends: you can't go wrong if you have this book to hand!
- Hardcover canvas
- In English
- Full-colour pictures
- 144 pages
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent