New York Puzzle Company Lady On A Zebra - Vogue 500 Piece Puzzle
Doing jigsaw puzzles isn't just a fun activity for kids, grown-ups will love it too thanks to puzzles like this stylish Lady On A Zebra - Vogue 500 Piece Puzzle! A Vogue cover by artist André Édouard Marty, originally published in January 1926 depicts a lady in a flowy green dress atop a prancing zebra that makes us long for sultry summer nights! Does this puzzle set your (vintage) fashion heart aflutter?
- 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Vogue Cover by Artist André Édouard Marty, originally published in January 1926
- Paper in linen style finish to reduce glare
- Puzzles are shaken before being boxed to help reduce the amount of puzzle dust.
- Finished Puzzle Size: 45.7 cm x 60.9 cm (18"x24")
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
Item can only be returned in original and unopened packaging!