Bésame Cosmetics Classic Colour Lipstick in Bésame Red
''There's a shade of red for every woman!'' Is this Classic Colour Lipstick in Bésame Red your perfect red? A long-lasting lipstick in a classy red hue with a cool base, a semi-matte finish and one coat full coverage. With the highest natural pigments for a smooth, indelible, smudge-proof finish. This Bésame shade is a replica from 1920, one of the first iconic colours discovered in the search for vintage cosmetics. It has been one the most-loved shades since... and it's easy to see why! Bésame... Kiss me!
- Triple pigmented
- Semi-matte finish
- Subtle vanilla flavour
- Enriched with Vitamin E, Squalane, Aloe
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Comes in a 40s inspired, gold-toned bullet case
- Sustainably made in California
- Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, Gluten-free, Mineral-Oil free
- For hygiene purposes, this item can only be returned unworn and in original packaging
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trioctyldodecyl citrate, Ozokerite Wax, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Squalane, Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain +/- Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492) FD&C Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850:1) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2) D&C Red 27 Lake (CI 45410) FD&C Yellow No 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140)