Sugarhill Brighton 60s Dora Tropical Shirt in Cream
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||61|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||90 - 96||61|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||96 - 102||62|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||102 - 108||64|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||108 - 114||66|
|18||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||114 - 120||66|
These are British sizes. When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Create a tropical look with this 60s Dora Tropical Shirt in Cream! Dora's beautiful loose-fit style makes her a perfect match for flared trousers or a colour popping skirt, creating an eye-catching 60s look. She features a pointy collar, a row of buttons and a fabulous print of leaves and pink parrots. Made of a supple, non-stretchy viscose in cream that is a joy to wear. Just think of all the wonderful looks you can create! ;-)
- Loose-fit style
- Pointy collar
- Cap sleeves with turn-ups
- Row of buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach