Marlies Dekkers 50s Marinierè Bikini Bottom Briefs in Blue and Ivory
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this swimwear.
Your hip measurement = the widest part of your bum (be sure you are measuring your hip without clothing on, as this can add 1-2" to your measurement).
This is our own size guide: this swimwear is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New spring/summer collection ~ Every marine will agree with us... you will effortlessly earn your stripes in these 50s Marinière Bikini Bottom Briefs in Blue and Ivory ;-) Transform yourself into a maritime beauty and feel super feminine when strolling along the beach or boulevard! These bikini bottoms feature a normal rise waist and wide sides for extra comfort. Your buttocks are adorned with a navy blue and white stripe pattern while the navy blue front features playful striped trims and a gold toned charm that adds a glamorous touch... ooh la la. Made of a luxurious, double, stretchy fabric that is a joy to wear and fits perfectly. Cabin boy, captain or even that handsome marine, they all have to be careful not to go overboard when trying to catch a glimpse of you!
- Normal rise waist
- Gold toned charm
- Low-cut legs so the groin area and buttocks are covered
- Please note; hand wash your bikini and treat with care
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 80% Polyamid
- 20% Spandex
Do not wring!
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing