Fever 50s Hetty Cardigan in Navy Blue
If you are in between sizes and have a full cup (D+) or have broad shoulders, then please order up for a comfy fit. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||45|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||46|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||47|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||48|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||49|
These are British sizes. Tis is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
The combination possibilities of this 50s Hetty Cardigan in Navy Blue are endless! This cropped beauty features a playful square neckline, short sleeves and embroidered, coral-red flowers at the front. She's made of a lovely stretchy, fine knit, dark-blue viscose blend that will keeps its perfect fit. Match with trousers, a skirt or a dress... Hetty is always the perfect choice!
- Cropped style
- Short sleeves
- Row of buttons down the front
- Ribbed trim along the neckline, sleeves and hem
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 82% Viscose
- 18% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold