Collectif Clothing 50s Cora Swing Coat in Green
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Cora Swing Coat in Green has us dreaming of colder weather! The jacket has a classy cut, but the real star of this beauty is the detachable black faux fur collar, so chic! From the waist down she runs into a flowy semi-swing skirt creating a super feminine silhouette. Made of a lovely warm wool blend (doesn't stretch) in a gorgeous dark green colour and fully lined with black sateen. This forties jacket is a fabulous addition to your wardrobe and an investment that will wow for years to come!
- Semi-swing style
- Detachable faux fur collar
- Subtle shoulder pads
- Long sleeves with faux fur
- Row of buttons
- Detachable belt
- Flap pockets at the front
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Lining polyester
- 60% Wool
- 40% Polyester
- 3% Lining elastane
Faux fur made of 100% polyester
- Dry clean