Miss Candyfloss 50s Bella Fairytale Swing Dress in Blue
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length from armpit|
|XS||34||6||2||82 - 88||60 - 66||91|
|S||36||8||4||86 - 92||66 - 72||91|
|M||38||10||6||90 - 96||72 - 78||91|
|L||40||12||8||94 - 100||78 - 84||91|
|XL||42||14||10||98 - 104||84 - 90||91|
|2XL||44||16||12||102 - 108||90 - 96||91|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This enchantingly beautiful 50s Bella Fairytale Swing Dress in Blue is inspired by none other than Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She features a fitted bodice with cute pearl buttons and wide, adjustable straps that can also be worn playfully crossed at the back. A matching belt decorates the waist and from there she runs into a full pleated swing skirt for a feminine and flirty silhouette, ooh la la. Made of a supple, sky blue fabric (doesn't stretch) that is a dream to wear. Some fairytales can come true ;-)
- Swing style
- Faux pearl buttons down the bodice
- Adjustable (cross back) shoulder straps
- Detachable belt
- Box pleats
- Zipper at the back
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Europe