Banned Retro 40s Stay Awhile Trousers in Navy
If you're in between sizes and have any tummy flaws and/or a full hip, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Inseam||Length from waist|
|XS||34||6||2||66 - 72||90 - 98||80||107|
Almost out of stock!
|36||8||4||70 - 76||94 - 102||80||108|
Almost out of stock!
|38||10||6||74 - 80||98 - 106||80||109|
Temporarily sold out!
|40||12||8||80 - 86||102 - 110||80||110|
|XL||42||14||10||86 - 92||106 - 114||80||112|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in these trousers.
This is our own size guide: these trousers are measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
These 40s Stay Awhile Trousers in Navy are inspired on the trousers that those progressive women in the 40s / 50s wore! The high waist forms a beautiful contrast with the wide leg and is very flattering, also with fuller hips/bottom. The faux anchor buttons give it a sailor touch and finish it off perfectly. Made from a supple, light stretchy fabric in a dark blue colour for a lovely fit. We like sailors but LOVE the sailor style!
- Wide legs
- Faux buttons at the front and back
- Side pockets
- Hidden zipper and hook closure at the side
- The legs can easily be shortened
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 65% Polyester
- 32% Rayon
- 3% Elastane
Hang to dry
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold