Worldwide & fast shipping
Trustpilot rating 4.9/5 over 25,000 reviews
Customized fit advice
Not satisfied? Money back!
Grünbein 70s Isabell Clog Booties in Whisky Brown
Clogs were all the fashion in the late sixties and seventies! And these 70s Isabell Clog Booties in Whisky Brown are a reminder why! These clog-style ankle booties are styled with a high block heel and a high platform made of wood, the chunky studs add a little bit of an edge. They are handmade of high quality and supple, whisky-brown leather. Pair them with a maxi dress or flared jeans for the ultimate seventies vibe. Love, peace and hippie-ness! ;-)
- Ankle booties
- Handmade in Portugal
- High quality leather (inner and outer)
- Side zipper
- High block heel
- Non-skid outsole made of rubber
- The leather is of high quality, but since it's a natural material, the leather may in places be slightly different in colour or have irregularities.
- The natural material wood is breathable, hygroscopic and extremely durable. It absorbs shocks and protects the soles of the feet.
- Innersole genuine leather
- Genuine leather
- Upper Genuine Leather
- Rubber sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent
- Made in Europe
You may also like:
There are no reviews of this item yet