50s Natalie Fishnet Bra in Green
''Well behaved women rarely make history!'' This stunningly beautiful 50s Natalie Fishnet Bra in Green is inspired by the use of fishnet in 1950s and 60s fashion, especially the 'Scandal' swimwear collection from Cole of California with its sheer (fishnet) panels. An underwired bra that is made of shiny deep-green satin with an upper layer made of sexy black fishnet. Finished with vintage-style stitching, sheer power mesh at the sides and a black bow between the cups for a dainty touch. Complete your seductive look and pair this bra with the matching Knickers and the Suspender Belt. It's not just what you see... it's about how it makes you feel!
- Designed to give you a natural-looking silhouette.
- Vintage stitching
- Hook-and-eye closure at the back
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Power mesh
- Pair with the matching Natalie Fishnet Knickers and the Natalie Fishnet Suspender Belt
- The featured accessories are not available in our shop
Satin: 100% polyester Power mesh: 88% polyamide, 12% spandex Lace: 100% nylon
- Handwash in lukewarm water (don't leave it in the water)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach