Lauren Rennells Hats, Hairdo's and Make Up Book
First published in 1943! This English Hats, Hairdo's and Make Up Book by Lauren Rennells describes many fashion DO's and DON'Ts and was originally written by a stylist named Colette. 48 pages of tips and tricks to help you create the most flattering looks, detailing how a woman of the early 1940s should wear her hats, accessories, hair, and makeup. Providing step-by-step instructions and gorgeous vintage images illustrating its advice. A must-have for all retro lovers and a fabulous choice of coffee table book!
- Soft cover
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees