Handmade vintage inspired Bettie Page brooch antique gold
TopVintage exclusive! Handmade vintage inspired Bettie Page brooch from Coucou Heart. Beautiful pendant with one of the most famous pin up models Bettie Page from the worldfamous Jungle photoseries from female photographer Bunny Yeager. The picture has been set behind a domed glass cabochon in an antique tone pendant setting. Also available as a Pendant with hanger.
Glamour photographer Bunny Yaeger is one of the people who helped make Bettie Page famous. She met Bettie in 1954. Bunny photographed Betty's 'jungle girl' pictures, many of the best poses of her taken on the beaches of Florida. Bettie Page is wearing a jungle suit which she sewed herself. She made all of her own bathing suits and bikini's for her modeling shots. "I never keep up with fashions. I believe in wearing what I thought I looked good on me."
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Bronze base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent