King Louie 70s Winnie Perot Blouse in Grape Red
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up to prevent gaping. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|34||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||67|
|36||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 94||67|
|38||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||94 - 100||69|
|40||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||100 - 106||70|
|42||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||106 - 112||70|
|44||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||112 - 118||71|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Chic or casual, this 70s Winnie Perot Blouse in Grape Red can do both! Styled with a slightly looser fit with a little collar and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs. Made of a thin and supple, purple viscose (doesn't stretch) featuring a stunning peacock print. Sassy when paired with jeans, chic in combination with a blazer... Winnie is a must-have!
- Looser fit
- Long sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- Row of buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach