King Louie 70s Rollneck Tencel Rib Top in Black
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 70s Rollneck Tencel Rib Top in Black is a wardrobe essential! In the 70s the turtleneck was an iconic garment for the enlightened and intelligent feminists. Nowadays, the position of women has improved drastically but that doesn't mean that we don't want to look fabulous in a turtleneck as well! This roll-neck features a playful turnover collar and long sleeves and is made of a supple and stretchy, ribbed fabric in black that is very comfy to wear. How many stunning combinations do you think this must-have top will help you create?
- Long sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 98% Lyocel
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey