King Louie 70s Rollneck Rib Lapis Top in Blue
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
We can all use a little glitter, can't we? ;-) That's why this 70s Rollneck Rib Lapis Top in Blue is a wardrobe essential! In the 70s the turtleneck was an iconic garment for the enlightened and intelligent feminists, anno 2018, the position of women has improved drastically but that doesn't mean that we don't want to look fabulous in a turtleneck as well! The playful turtleneck and woven glitter will add a sparkle to your eyes ;-) Made of a thicker, yet supple and stretchy, ribbed blue/green cotton blend that is very comfy to wear. When wearing this Rollneck Lapis Top, you'll brighten up those gloomy winter days.
- Long sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 75% Cotton
- 25% Polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold