Blutsgeschwister 70s Pluckily Mary Robe in Miss Marmelade
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+) and/or any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up. The fabric hardly stretches.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||82 - 88||66 - 72||96|
|S||36||8||4||86 - 92||70 - 76||98|
|M||38||10||6||90 - 96||74 - 80||100|
|L||40||12||8||96 - 102||80 - 86||102|
|XL||42||14||10||102 - 108||86 - 92||104|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 70s Pluckily Mary Robe is prettiness overload!
Spring starts early this year because once you put this dress on the birds will start chirping and the sun will start shining immediately! This semi-swing layered dress is adorned with playful wavebands and features an elegant round neckline, cute short sleeves and is smocked at the back of the top. Made from a breezy, non- stretchy, cream coloured cotton with an all-over spring fever inducing red/green print of cherries, strawberries and gingham ;-) This truly is a girlish gem with enchanting details to fall for!
- Round neckline
- Cap sleeves finished off with elastic
- Elasticated panel at the back of the bodice
- White scalloped trims
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Lined skirt
- Our stunning redhead Miss Victory Violet height: 1.70m / 5'7''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold