Compania Fantastica 70s Navarino Jumper in Brown
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 70s Navarino Jumper in Brown is a wardrobe essential! In the 70s the turtleneck was an iconic garment worn by enlightened and intelligent feminists. Nowadays, the position of women has improved drastically but that doesn't mean that we don't want to look fabulous in a turtleneck as well! She features a playful rollneck, long sleeves and is made of a supple and stretchy, ribbed fabric in brown that is a joy to wear. How many stunning combinations do you think this must-have top will help you create? ;-)
- Long sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Europe