King Louie 70s Juno Cornwall Check Skirt in Pine Green
If you're in between sizes, please order up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|34||34||6||2||64 - 68||74|
|36||36||8||4||66 - 70||76|
|38||38||10||6||70 - 74||76|
|40||40||12||8||74 - 78||78|
|42||42||14||10||78 - 82||78|
|44||44||16||12||82 - 88||80|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 70s Juno Cornwall Check Skirt in Pine Green has us dreaming of autumn! Juno is worn at the waist and runs into a flattering, flowy A-line. Made of a firm, yet supple fabric (doesn’t stretch) with a touch of wool and a subtle check pattern in shades of blue and green. Match with a turtleneck to complete the look!
- Hidden zipper and button closure at the back
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 70% Polyester
- 30% Wool
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach