Clumpy's 70s Clumpy's Roos Boots in Cactus Green
True to size. Length/height = schaft height
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Platform||Heel||Length||Circumference|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
''Walk on wood!'' Quite literally, when wearing these 70s Clumpy's Roos Boots in Cactus Green! These high, clog-style booties from our new Dutch brand Clumpy's are made of high quality, full grain bovine leather in dark green. They are styled with a block heel and a sturdy poplar wood sole with a rubber inset and as a result they are flexible, they dampen sound and even ensure an orthopaedic fit. And they are quite sturdy too. Clogs never looked more fashionable!
- Boots (hit mid-calf)
- Fully made of full grain bovine leather with a thickness of 2.0-2.2 mm
- Water repellent
- Round toe
- Chunky block heel
- Firm, poplar wood sole with rubber inset.
- Non-skid outsole
- Please note: these boots don't have a zip closure
- Check the included 3-step plan to take the best care of your Clumpy's
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Innersole genuine leather
- Genuine leather
- Rubber sole
-Water repellent -Clumpy's are made of leather with a thickness of 2.0-2.2 mm -The robust wooden sole with rubber insert ensures optimal walking comfort -Made from European poplar wood and high quality full grain leather from European cattle
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent