Smashed Lemon 60s Tabby Trenchcoat in Beige
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric incorporates just a hint of stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 60s Tabby Trenchcoat in Beige is perfect for the spring season! This A-line style coat flaunts a playful rounded collar, a striking double-breasted button closure, a charming belt and handy pockets. Made of a sturdy, yet breezy, beige cotton blend with just a hint of stretch and fully lined in a stunning satiny fabric featuring a jungle print. Brave those chilly spring days in this classy trench coat!
- A-line style
- Rounded collar
- Long sleeves with belt detailing
- Double-breasted button closure down the front
- Detachable belt
- Slit at the back
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 95% Cotton
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach