King Louie 60s Robin Larousse Check Coat in Peacock Green
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 60s Robin Larousse Check Coat in Peacock Green is classy but also has a playful touch that adds to its retro vibe. She features a classic lapel collar, handy side pockets and a classic check pattern. Robin is made of a heavy quality, woven fabric (doesn't stretch) in dark green and is fully lined with a satiny, dotted fabric. This sixties style stunner is one-to-have!
- Lapel collar
- Long sleeves
- Tie belt fastening
- Side pockets with poppers
- No zipper or buttons
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Viscose
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach