Sugarhill Brighton 60s Queenie Blouse in Burgundy
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||86 - 92||63|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||90 - 96||63|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||94 - 100||64|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||98 - 106||65|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||104 - 112||66|
|18||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||110 - 118||68|
These are British sizes. When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New autumn/winter collection ~ We are totally in love with this 60s Queenie Blouse in Burgundy! Queenie features a pointy collar, elegant long puff sleeves, a row of buttons and a striking heart pattern. Beautiful loose-fit style which makes her a perfect match with flared trousers or a jeans skirt for a standout sixties look ;-). Made of a supple, non-stretchy burgundy-red viscose that is a joy to wear. L-O-V-E!
- Loose-fit style
- Pointy collar
- Long puff sleeves
- Button closure down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach