Dandy Life 60s Lori Mini Skirt in Ivory and Red
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Length|
|8||34||6||2||66 - 70||92 - 98||37|
|10||36||8||4||70 - 74||96 - 102||37|
|12||38||10||6||74 - 78||100 - 106||38|
|14||40||12||8||78 - 84||104 - 110||38|
|16||42||14||10||84 - 90||108 - 114||39|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Space Age with a Mod twist... have a sixties summer with this 60s Lori Mini Skirt!
Both designer Mary Quant and designer André Courrèges were inspired by the fashion they saw on the streets in the 60s, and there she was... the miniskirt! As Quant said: “It wasn’t me or Courrèges who invented the miniskirt anyway—it was the girls in the street who did it.” So is this playful miniskirt, made from an ivory white fabric (doesn't stretch!) with a subtle rib structure and bright red details for a typical retro look. Twiggy would have worn this beauty proudly! ;-)
- Playful detail at the front
- Rib structure
- Fully lined
- Hidden zipper at the back
- Hits well above the knee with a height of 1.70m / 5'7''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 97% Polyester
- 3% Elastane
- Lining elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold