Sugarhill Brighton 60s Laurel Floral Skirt in Blue
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||66 - 72||80|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||72 - 78||81|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||78 - 84||82|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||84 - 90||82|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||90 - 96||84|
|18||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||96 - 102||84|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
'Flower power, every minute, every hour' with this 60s Laurel Floral Skirt in Blue! She’s worn at the waist and gradually flows into a flared A-line style with a front slit. Made of a supple, non-stretchy viscose in dark blue that feels lovely lightweight and features a print of colourful flowers. L-O-V-E!
- A-line midi style
- Front slit
- Hidden zipper and hook closure at the side
- Hits mid-calf at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- 100% Lining viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach