Tante Betsy 60s Kitty Trench Coat in Denim
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Don't hide your outfit under a boring coat but wear this 60s Kitty Trench Coat in Denim! Kitty offers a different take on a classic denim jacket, styled with a lapel collar, a detachable tie belt and playful patch pockets. Made of firm, yet supple denim cotton with a light stretch to ensure she doesn't feel stiff to wear. Trench coats never go out of fashion and neither do denim items... Kitty has the best of both worlds, so make sure you don't miss out!
- Lapel collar
- Long sleeves with button closure
- Front patch pockets
- Button closure down the front
- Detachable tie belt
- Back slit
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 98% Organic cotton
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey