King Louie 60s Juno Pablo Button Skirt in Midnight Blue
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|34||34||6||2||60 - 66||64|
|36||36||8||4||64 - 70||66|
|38||38||10||6||68 - 74||68|
|40||40||12||8||72 - 78||68|
|42||42||14||10||76 - 82||70|
|44||44||16||12||80 - 86||70|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 60s Juno Pablo Button Skirt in Midnight Blue has us dreaming of summer! Juno is worn at the waist and runs into a flattering, flowy A-line. Made of a supple and breezy, royal-blue viscose (doesn't stretch) peppered with white polkadots that is a joy to wear. Match with your favourite top and swing your way into summer!
- Row of pearly buttons
- No zipper
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein is 1.67m / 5'5"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey