Banned Retro 60s It Takes Two Ankle Booties in Burgundy
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
The X-factor? Oh no! These 60s It Takes Two Ankle Booties in Burgundy have the V-factor; velvet, vintage and versatile! Made of gorgeous, burgundy-red fabric with the look and feel of luxurious velvet, finished with a black velvet lace-up fastening, a round toe and a chunky block heel. The soft insole ensures a comfy fit, Oh, and they come in 3 gorgeous autumnal shades... which colour is your favourite?
- Round toe
- Lace-up fastening
- Side zip closure
- Chunky block heel
- Comfortable insole
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Goldtone base metal
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent