King Louie 60s Isa Cami Carano Stripe Dress in Midnight Blue
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||102|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||102|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||106|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||106|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||108|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Playful, yet comfy best describes this 60s Isa Cami Carano Stripe Dress in Midnight Blue! The playful A-line style is not just a pretty sight, she is super flattering as well, win-win ;-) She is made of a supple and stretchy, fine knit mix of cotton and linen in a colourful stripe pattern that is a joy to wear. If you've never met a stripe you didn't like, Isa is the one for you!
- A-line style
- Detachable tie belt
- No zippers or buttons
- Our gorgeous blonde Melissa is 1.78m / 5'10"
- Hits just below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 55% Linen
- 45% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach