Blutsgeschwister 60s Inupiat Red Ornaments Dress
On the left the sizinglabel from Blutsgeschwister, followed by our fitting advice and bodymeasurements. Super stretchy and fits always!
|Our size indication:||EU||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34/36||83 - 90||68 - 74||91|
|S||36/38||90 - 97||74 - 80||92|
|M||38/40||97 - 103||78 - 84||93|
|L||40/42||103 - 108||84 - 88||94|
|XL||42/44||107 - 112||88 - 94||95|
The 60s Inupiat Red Ornaments Dress from Blutsgeschwister is a cheecky A-line dress with a gorgeous ornament print in vintage barok style!
Made from a supple red cotton / elastane blend with long sleeves, a folded v-neck collar and beige decorative stitching. The tiny red bow and Matrushka pendant really finishes it off! The fitted bodice has small pleats at the bustline and a waistband with vertical pleats to mask any tummy flaws ;) Delicate pleats from the waist down so the skirt falls gracefully around your body. The model is about 1.72m / 5'7''. Must-have; this dress is super comfy and flattering at the same time!
Available in several colours and prints
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Cotton
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold