King Louie 60s Gaya Swan Dress in Black
If you're in between sizes and have a fuller cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||66 - 72||100|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 94||70 - 76||100|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||92 - 98||74 - 80||102|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||96 - 104||78 - 84||102|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||102 - 110||82 - 88||108|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Once you've tried this 60s Gaya Swan Dress you'll neverrrr want to take it off again!
Gaya Swan oozes vintage. From her playful rushes, short sleeves to the row of round buttons. Flirty and feminine due to her A-line cut which is very flattering as well and the belt finishes it off completely ;-) Made from supple, slightly thinner, stretchy, black viscose for a lovely fit. A woman can't have enough Little Black Dresses, especially when we're talking about a beauty like this one!
- Round neckline
- Row of buttons
- Short sleeves
- Detachable belt
- No zipper
- We recommend to wear this beauty with a slip dress
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold