King Louie 60s Erin Purr Trenchcoat in Putty Ecru
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Ruining your fab outfit by wearing a meaningless coat over it? NO WAY! Please allow us to introduce this stunning 60s Erin Purr Trenchcoat in Putty Ecru! She features a playful lapel collar, a row of buttons down the front and long sleeves with cute belted cuffs. The matching belt creates a beautiful defined waist, yes ;-) Made of a supple and smooth, cream-coloured fabric with a green leopard print and fully lined with a satiny fabric featuring a floral print. Erin will add the purrrfect finishing touch to your outfit!
- Lapel collar
- Long sleeves with adjustable belts
- Detachable belt
- Side pockets
- Front button closure
- Fully lined
- Slit at the back
- Our gorgeous blonde Melissa: 1.78m / 5'10"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Lining polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach