King Louie 60s Edith Maverick Check Coat in Marzipan
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Ruining your fab outfit by pairing it with a boring coat? NO WAY! Please allow us to introduce this 60s Edith Maverick Check Coat in Marzipan! She features a playful collar, a double-breasted button closure and long sleeves. The matching tie belt creates a beautiful defined waist ;-) Made of firm, cream-coloured cotton blend (doesn't stretch) with a multi-coloured check pattern and lined with a satiny fabric. Edith is the perfect choice on those chilly spring days!
- Double-breasted button closure
- Long sleeves
- Detachable tie belt
- Fully lined
- Our gorgeous blonde Melissa is 1.78m / 5'10"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 60% Cotton
- 40% Polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach