Bright and Beautiful 60s Dylan Jumper in Green
True to size. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
Almost out of stock!
Temporarily sold out!
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New autumn/winter collection ~ This 60s Dylan Jumper in Green is a wardrobe essential! The turtleneck has been a fashion favourite for many years; a huge trend in the 1920s that made a comeback in the 1960s. 1967 was even named the year of the turtleneck... a trend we are happy to revive ;-) With her playful turtleneck and deep dark-green colour Dylan is a feast for the eyes but also a joy to wear thanks to the soft and stretchy 100% cotton. The best time to wear a turtleneck is all the time ;-)
- Long, slightly wider sleeves
- Stretchy ribbed trim
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach