Mademoiselle YéYé 60s Cheerful Days Jacket in Houndstooth Black and White
True to size. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Every day is a 'cheerful' day with this 60s Cheerful Days Jacket in Houndstooth Black and White! This fabulous jacket is styled with long sleeves with a Mademoiselle YéYé patch, handy pockets and a zip closure at the front. Made of a firm, yet supple fabric (doesn't stretch) featuring a Houndstooth pattern in off white and black that is a joy to wear. "Comfy and cute, she'll totally complete you!"
- Long sleeves
- Mademoiselle YéYé patch
- Contrasting elastic trims
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 50% Polyester
- 30% Acryl
- 20% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey