King Louie 60s Betty Philly Coat in Pond Blue
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
''It's so fluffy!'' Yes, it is. This 60s Betty Philly Coat in Pond Blue is destined to become your new favourite coat! A fabulous style coat featuring an oversized look, a rounded lapel collar and handy side pockets with poppers. Betty is made of a beautiful quality, soft, petrol-blue faux fur (doesn't stretch) and finished with a smooth satiny lining in a fabulous print. We love fluffy coats but we love animals even more so please keep in mind: no animals were harmed during the making of this coat ;-)
- Oversized look
- Rounded collar
- Long sleeves
- Side pockets with poppers
- Hidden front snap closure
- Fully lined
- Our gorgeous blonde Melissa is 1.78m / 5'10"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Lining polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach