Mademoiselle YéYé 60s Best Black Basic Buxe Trousers in Black
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering the size that fits your hip. If you have a slim waist and a full hip, these trousers might not be the ones for you. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Inseam||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||68 - 74||88 - 94||77||100|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||72 - 80||92 - 98||75||100|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||78 - 84||96 - 104||79||104|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||82 - 88||102 - 108||77||104|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||86 - 94||106 - 112||80||105|
|XXL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||92 - 100||110 - 118||82||106|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in these trousers.
This is our own size guide: these trousers are measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New spring/summer collection ~ The name says it all, these 60s Best Black Basic Buxe Trousers in Black are the perfect pair of black trousers! With the look of classy trousers and the comfy feel of your favourite sweatpants, you will never want to take them off again ;-) Made of a supple and stretchy, black fabric that is lovely to wear. We say "Yéyé" to this best black basic!
- Elasticated smocking at the back of the waist band
- Zipper and button closure at the front
- Side pockets
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 90% Polyester
- 10% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold