Miss Candyfloss 50s Zorka Top in Black
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||66 - 72||52|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||70 - 78||52|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||76 - 84||52|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||82 - 90||53|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||88 - 96||53|
|2X||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||94 - 102||53|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Zorka Top in Black is part of the Dear Marilyn collection by Miss Candyfloss that was inspired by none other than the lovely Marilyn Monroe/Norma Jeane! This elegant top features a classic boatneck, so-called Dolman sleeves with contrast fold overs and a fitted waist with subtle pleating. Made of a supple fabric with a light stretch, a gorgeous check pattern in black and grey and woven with black flowers. Super elegant making her a perfect match for both skirts and trousers... Love!
- Boat neck
- Short sleeves with little fold overs
- Subtle pleating just above the waist band
- Fitted waist
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 77% Polyester
- 21% Viscose
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Europe