Banned Retro 50s Titanic Pumps in Navy
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
The Titanic was called 'The Ship of Dreams' but these 50s Titanic Pumps in Navy are the actual stuff that nautical dreams are made of! Made of navy-blue faux leather with cream-coloured features like the 'collar' and decorative buttons and red detailing. The chunky, high heel and comfy insole bring easy-to-wear comfort to these nautical beauties. "I'll never let go (of these pumps), Jack...!" ;-)
- Round toe
- Nautical collar
- Decorative buttons
- Chunky, high heel
- Comfy insole
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Vegan leather
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent