Banned Retro 50s Titanic Flats in Off White
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
The Titanic was called 'The Ship of Dreams' but these 50s Titanic Flats in Off White are the actual stuff that nautical dreams are made of! Ballerina flats made of ivory-white faux leather with a 'collar' featuring navy-blue detailing and decorative buttons. "I'll never let go (of these flats), Jack...!" ;-)
- Ballerina flats
- Nautical collar
- Decorative buttons
- Comfy insole
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Vegan leather
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent