Charlie Stone 50s Texugo Flats in Mustard and Brown
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
These 50s Texugo Flats in Mustard and Brown from the 'Porto' collection are named after the city where art nouveau architecture cast its spell and that inspired the famous magical story about young magicians ;-) These flats are inspired by the warm atmosphere and the gorgeous interior of Porto's 'Majestic Café'. Made of high quality, mustard-yellow leather with brown piping, a brown bow across the vamp, an adjustable ankle strap and a low heel. Wear these beauties and enjoy your favourite 'magic potion' like coffee or tea during a lunch with your friends!
- Genuine leather
- Almond toe
- Adjustable ankle strap
- Gold toned buckle
- Internal heel elevation (20mm)
- Comfy footbed
- Open the letter included in the shoe box to discover the hidden message and solve a mysterious riddle!
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Innersole genuine leather
- Genuine leather
- Goldtone base metal
- Upper Genuine Leather
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent