Bunny 50s Somerset Apples Swing Skirt in Orange
If you're in between, we recommend ordering up. The waist band doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||66 - 70||68|
|S||36||8||4||70 - 74||68|
|M||38||10||6||74 - 78||68|
|L||40||12||8||80 - 84||70|
|XL||42||14||10||84 - 88||71|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
"An apple a day, keeps the doctor away"… You'll certainly feel happy when wearing this 50s Somerset Apples Swing Skirt!
This cutie is worn high at the waist from where she runs into a happy, flowy swing skirt... she's fresher than a fruit salad! Breathtakingly beautiful ánd practical thanks to the handy side pockets. Made from a breezy orange cotton blend with a light stretch which makes her 'delicious' to wear on those warmer days ;-) To still your vintage fashion hunger, you better buy this delightful apple skirt now!
- Swing skirt
- Side pockets
- Zipper and button closure at the back
- Pair with a petticoat for an extra festive look
- Our stunning redhead Miss Victory Violet height: 1.70m / 5'7''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 98% Cotton
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold