Collectif Clothing 50s Robin Knitted Top Vintage Black
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||57|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||57|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||59|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||59|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||56|
|2XL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||58|
|3XL||46 - 48||18 - 20||14 - 16||58|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
The 50s Robin Knitted Top in Vintage Black from Collectif is a classic 1950s top.
Fun and simple style with an adorable 50s floral openwork knit pattern in a soft and supple viscose/spandex. Cute Peter Pan style collar and small black buttons and short sleeves. Cute, fun, edgy, it can be put with any item to create a different vintage look!
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 80% Viscose
- 20% Spandex
In some tops faulty care labels are attached: '100% Acrylic Knitted Cardigan', however the right label should mention: 80% viscose / 20% spandex
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing