Bunny 50s Paula Swing Skirt in Red
If you're in between sizes and have any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||65 - 68||68|
|S||36||8||4||69 - 73||68|
|M||38||10||6||74 - 79||69|
|L||40||12||8||80 - 85||70|
|XL||42||14||10||86 - 91||70|
|2XL||44||16||12||92 - 97||72|
|3XL||46||18||14||98 - 103||72|
|4XL||48||20||16||104 - 111||72|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Paula Swing Skirt should be part of your vintage clothing collection!
This cutie is worn high at the waist, from where it runs into a happy, flowy swing skirt. Made from a sturdy yet breezy lipstick red cotton (doesn't stretch!), making her a dream to wear, even when the temperature starts to rise. Paula is a real vintage must-have!
- Zipper and button closure at the back
- Pair with a petticoat for an extra festive look
- Our stunning redhead Miss Victory Violet height: 1.70m / 5'7''
- The featured bag and T-shirt are not available in our shop
As seen in the Belgian magazine Flair and on Heartensole.blogspot.be!
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold