Bunny 50s Oceana Sailor Swing Dress in Navy
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length from armpit|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||66 - 72||83|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 94||70 - 76||84|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||92 - 98||74 - 80||86|
|L||40- 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||96 - 102||78 - 86||86|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||100 - 108||84 - 92||86|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
That one cute sailor? Melt his heart with this 50s Oceana Sailor Swing Dress!
Throw out your anchors and flirt the night away because you'll be flirty AND sexy in this swing stunner! The beautiful fitted bodice is a real eyecatcher thanks to the contrasting white trims, faux buttons and shaping seams over the bust. Due to the adjustable shoulder straps she'll fit perfectly. Made from sturdy yet breezy dark blue cotton blend with a stunning, colourful anchor and polkadot print. We like sailors but love the sailor style ;-)
- Swing style
- White trims
- White faux buttons
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hidden side pockets
- Match with one of our petticoats for an extra festive look
- Hidden zipper at the back
- Our stunning redhead Miss Victory Violet height: 1.70m / 5'7''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 98% Cotton
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold