Rock N Romance 50s Maria Blouse in Chambray Blue
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||58|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 94||59|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||94 - 100||60|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||100 - 106||60|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||106 - 112||60|
|18||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||112 - 118||61|
These are British sizes. When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
''Tuck in or tie up?'' That’s up to you with this 50s Maria Blouse in Chambray Blue! This versatile beauty features short wide sleeves and is fastened with crystalline buttons at the front. Made of a firm, yet breezy, light-blue chambray cotton (doesn't stretch!). Pair with a pencil skirt or high waist trousers with wide legs for a fabulous vintage look!
- Loose fit
- Pointy collar
- Short, kimono-style sleeves
- Row of buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach